This is an art form and there is method to this madness.
- pick 2 solid colours, one bright, one neutral (black, grey, white, ivory etc). The neutral grounds your outfit and gives it a base.
- pick another colour. it could be a completely different colour, or a different hue of your original colour. ie- red/pink, cobalt blue/light blue
- throw in another bright colour, yellow, orange, green. (maybe shoes)
- the trick here is to wear separate pieces, and have each piece be a different colour. if you like dresses, throw a solid colour blazer on top.
- use your imagination. this trend is all about colour and colour looks beautiful under the summer sun. so go ahead, dazzle.